1. Where are your products made?
Our product designs are all created here in Vancouver, Canada by our owner and a local artist. After the design is secured we have a close community like manufacturer in China that manufactures our designs. All ethical standards and policies are in place with regular audits.
2. What is the return policy?
Our return policy is on our website to view.
3. How can I represent the brand?
Please submit the form here to apply to be an ambassador
4. What are the materials made out of?
Our bamboo line is made of bamboo rayon and ribbed bamboo line is made of bamboo viscose. The knit sweaters are made of 100% cotton.
5. Is there a local pick up option?
Yes! We have a local pickup option at our warehouse in Surrey: 10670 135A St
Surrey BC V3T 4E2
Pickup can be from 9-4, Monday to Friday
6. Are there stores around Vancouver I can shop the products in person?
When ordering - you can leave a note at the checkout to pick up at either 3 of our local Active Baby stores.
7. Is there going to be a showroom in the future?
Yes! Once we finish our warehouse refurbishments we will be turning our bottom half into a showroom where you can shop and purchase products.
8. How can I do wholesale?
Please see the wholesale tab on our website to apply for wholesale.
9. How do I apply for my baby to model the clothing?
Please send photos, age, size & name of your baby to firstname.lastname@example.org