Bandana Bib - Bark
About this colour:
Bark is one of the solid colors from this Dino collection. It has a beautiful gender-neutral earth tone, which coordinates beautifully with the dinos in this Dinoland print
With a terry cloth backing these bandana bibs are stylish and practical – perfect for drooling babes. The double absorbant layers will keep your little one dry.
Material: front side: 95% Bamboo Rayon, 5% Spandex // Back side: terry cotton
About our fabric:
We use raw white viscose staple fiber (including GRACELL), viscose rayon filament yarn and viscose embroidery thread made from wood pulp. The fibre meets the human-ecological requirements of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX presently established in Annex 6 for baby articles. The fabric has a conformity declaration according to ISO17050-1, uses STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX mark.
- Hypoallergenic: Gentle on babies' sensitive skin, reduces the risk of irritation and rashes.
- Breathable and Thermo-regulating: Keeps babies cool in hot weather and cozy during colder days.
- Moisture-Wicking: Helps keep babies dry and prevent discomfort.
- Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal: Naturally repels odor-causing bacteria, keeping babies fresh and clean.
- Eco-Friendly: Sustainable and renewable, grows rapidly without harmful pesticides or excessive water usage.
- Free from harsh chemicals: Safe for your baby and the environment.
Washing Instruction: Gentle wash in cold water with like colours using gentle detergent. Tumble dry low or line dry. Do not bleach. Use cool iron, if needed.